Anyone know email or whereabouts of Frank an Flora Patterson

Alerts, help needed, and anything else you want to share.

Moderator: AntonLargiader

Phill Ward

Anyone know email or whereabouts of Frank an Flora Patterson

Post by Phill Ward » Sat May 21, 2005 6:22 am

G'day,, from the great southern land (Oz)

I'm a K1200LT pilot from across the seas, in Oz actually.

I used to email and chat with Frank Patterson (an wife Flora) who also had a K1200Lt, but have had no luck in the past couple of years as he must have changed his email addy.

Frank did send me an Oct 2000 Blue Ridge Beemers newsletter, (which for some strange reason I still have!!!!), which states on the first page that "We'll get together at Lynn's Show up around 9:00am Enjoy the best breakfast in Waynesboro........"

If anyone can either reply to me direct at phillward00@yahoo.com.au or ask Frank to email me I would be most obliged....

Cheers,

Phill, (still a K1200LT pilot)

PS dunno if Frank did the newsletter at the time or not but maybe why he sent me a copy...anyway keep going with the newsletters this one was ok and interesting to read.

Post by Guest » Sun May 22, 2005 6:20 am

G'day again,
Just wanted to add that instead of replying to me direct as first stated, just reply to this email here as I will drop in occasionally to see if someone has some info for me.

Hmmmmmm maybe some one could look up his phone number, I think he lives/d in Charlottesville (??) and mention that I would like to get in contact again ........He probably has an old work email of mine that I got made redundant from in mid 2003.....(nope...I wasn't made redundant from work cos I was chatting to K1200 mates either....hehehhehehe) so please pass on the phillward00@yahoo.com.au addy....just emphasise that I spell my name with two "l's"....some people only use one "l" and of course the email would get pinged back "user unknown"

cheers

Phill
Sydney, Australia

Chuck

Post by Chuck » Sun May 22, 2005 8:34 pm

Hello Phill,
I sent a note to the last e-mail address for Framk that we have from the Blue Ridge Beemers ride alert list and passed along your e-mail address from the above post. It didn't get kicked back, so you may hear from Frank.
Chuck Auckerman
Bridgewater, Virginia
1977 R100S, 2001 R1150GS

Post by Guest » Sun May 22, 2005 11:34 pm

Morning/afternoon Chuck,

Ahhhh many thanks for this....I did a bit of a wander around the BRB site hoping to find a list of members, or a "ride alert" as you put it, but no such luck....I think I trawled through about 72 pages on the k1200LT site seen here at http://www.BMWlt.net without noting his email addy anywhere...seems Frank has disappeared somewhat.....

perhaps Frank is getting to be Mr Altzheimer, but nothing in my inbox so far.....

cheers

Phill in a beootiful sunny Sydney Oz.....mid Winter an not a cloud in the sky.

XILAR8

Post by XILAR8 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:00 pm

From anywho.com:

Patterson, Frank Arthur Jr & Flora

685 Flordon Dr
Charlottesville, VA 22901
434-295-5532
John
K1300S