ine rebounds to lead the Washin

Alerts, help needed, and anything else you want to share.

Moderator: AntonLargiader

lw789

ine rebounds to lead the Washin

Post by lw789 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:00 pm

Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - John Wall deposited 21 points with 13 assists and nine rebounds to lead the Washington Wizards to a 98-92 win over the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday night. Bradley Beal tallied 19 points and Otto Porter added 12 for the Wizards, who have won two straight after a two-game skid. Los Angeles is mired in a nine-game losing streak, the first such skid since a 10-game run in April 1994. Wayne Ellington poured in 20 of his career-high 28 points in the first half for the Lakers. Rookie Jordan Clarkson had a career-best 18 points in the loss. The Wizards gained some separation with six straight points to make it an 86-80 game with over eight minutes on the clock. Los Angeles trimmed its deficit to two with 3 1/2 to play after a Wesley Johnson 3-pointer, but Porter converted a layup moments later for a 95-90 edge. With under a minute left, Beal rattled home a mid-range jumper to extend the lead to seven and Washington grabbed the win. The Lakers got off to a solid start in trying to snap their lengthy losing skid. Ellington highlighted a 12-2 run with a four-point play that helped Los Angeles to a 14-7 lead early in the first. Leading by seven after the first, the Lakers opened the second on a 7-0 burst, with Ellington netting the final five points to increase their margin to 38-24. Los Angeles held a 57-46 lead at the break. Washington got back into the game, tying it at 68-68 thanks to a 14-0 surge that Porter capped with a three-point play late in the third. The Lakers went into the fourth holding a 76-75 edge. Game Notes Washington closes out its four-game road trip in Phoenix on Wednesday ... The Wizards Kris Humphries and Los Angeles Jordan Hill each pulled down 11 rebounds ... Each team scored 18 points off turnovers ... Washington outrebounded the Lakers, 51-38. Wholesale Buccaneers Jerseys China . Cruz set the tone with a two-run homer in the first inning, and Baltimore scored eight times in the eighth to pull away for a 12-3 victory in Game 1. The major league leader with 40 homers during the regular season, Cruz added an RBI single to his early blast off Max Scherzer. Alex Cappa Jersey .The result meant Juventus will spend the winter break three points clear of Roma after the league leader beat Cagliari 3-1 on Thursday.Milan remained seventh ahead of the rest of the weekends fixtures, but was provisionally two points behind third-place Napoli in their duel for the final Champions League spot. http://www.cheapbuccaneersjerseysonline ... sey-online. "If we could score a six in every game, obviously I would be pretty excited," Jones said. "Its a long week but a short week. Its a pretty short round robin from what were used to so you dont want to get behind the eight ball early. Michael Liedtke Jersey . Viewers in the Canadiens region can watch the game on TSN Habs at 7:30pm et/8:30pm at. Shaun Wilson Jersey .com) - Delon Wright scored 17 points and No.WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. -- Lukas Rosol of the Czech Republic and Jerzy Janowicz of Poland advanced to the Winston-Salem Open final with three-set victories on Friday. The seventh-seeded Rosol edged Taiwans Yen-Hsun Lu 7-5, 4-6, 6-4, and Janowicz defeated Sam Querrey 4-6, 7-5, 6-4 in the final tuneup for next weeks U.S. Open. "Ive been trying to get ready for the hard-court season, but the practice matches were no good for me," said Rosol, who should crack the top 30 in the world rankings for the first time after Fridays win. "But Im happy with my results this week. I hope Im not finished yet." Rosol took a key service break from Lu to go up 5-4 in the third set, and then saved three break points while serving out the match to advance to his third ATP Tour final this year. "All the games were pretty tough," said Rosol, who made it to the semifinals after top-seed John Isner of the U.S. withdrew Thursday because of a sprained ankle. "On my serve, there was a couple times when I went down 30-love and came back. There was a time when (Lu) went down 40-love on his serve and came back. "It was always up and down, so we had to stay with our mind on the court and stay focused all the time." Janowicz broke Querrey four times in the final six gamees of the second and third sets.dddddddddddd "It definitely was an extremely tough match," Janowicz said. "I didnt play my best tennis today. I was fighting to the end. Its always nice to win that kind of match." Despite serving 18 aces, Querrey had trouble controlling his serve, making just 52 per cent of his first serves with six double faults. While he broke Janowiczs serve four times, he also blew three break opportunities. "A lot of them, he hit a serve that was too big or hit a serve that I barely got in," said Querrey, who was trying to make his first tournament final of the year. Janowicz had a scare early in the third set, calling out a trainer for treatment on his left foot. But he managed to stay in the match. Lu, who had beaten Rosol in their only previous meeting last year in Thailand, had his chances in the tight semi. He used a service break to go up 4-1 in the first set before Rosol rallied, and nearly blew a 5-2 advantage in the second set before winning the set. "It was a very close match," said Lu, who was playing in his third semifinal this year. "We both had many, many chances. Theres nothing to complain about, but if I had done better on some points, the score would have turned to my side." Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '