ay that it has signed United State

Alerts, help needed, and anything else you want to share.

Moderator: AntonLargiader

lw789

ay that it has signed United State

Post by lw789 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:44 pm

New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - MLS expansion club New York City FC announced Tuesday that it has signed United States international Mix Diskerud on a free transfer. Diskerud made his debut with the U.S. national team in a friendly match against South Africa in 2010. He has accumulated a total of 25 caps and represented the U.S. at the 2014 World Cup. New York City FC have made my wish as an American a reality by giving me the opportunity to play and live in the U.S., Diskerud said. Everybody I have spoken to on the mens national team about (NYCFC head coach) Jason Kreis has spoken highly of him to me. I felt exactly the same way after meeting him. Im sure he will help me to develop my game, to succeed with our team here in New York and to stay involved with the national team. Coming to play for New York City FC was an easy decision for me. A native of Oslo, Norway, the 24-year-old midfielder began his club career with Stabaek in 2008, logging a total of 10 goals in 81 league appearances. Diskerud enjoyed a brief loan spell at Genk before making the switch to Rosenborg in 2012. During his two years with the famed Norwegian club, Diskerud made 59 appearances and produced five goals in league play. D.J. Jones Jersey . Pace had a career-high 10 sacks for Rex Ryans defence-- second only to Muhammad Wilkersons 10 1/2 -- in his sixth season with the Jets. The 33-year-old outside linebacker was an unrestricted free agent. Antone Exum Jersey .ca. Hi Kerry, Love reading your column and loved watching your analysis on the TSN broadcasts!And were now in Round 2! Bruins! Canadiens! We know all about the great games of the past from the players, the broadcasters and the writers. http://www.cheap49ersjerseysonline.com/ ... sey-online. Ashton scored a hat trick -- giving him 13 goals in 16 AHL games this season -- to power the Toronto Marlies to a 5-2 victory over the visiting Lake Erie Monsters in AHL action on Sunday. Colin Kaepernick Jersey .J. -- Jaromir Jagr has hit so many NHL milestones this season for the New Jersey Devils that he is starting to downplay them. Patrick Willis Jersey .com) - Damian Lillard poured in 40 points on 11-of-21 shooting to go along with 11 assists, and the Portland Trail Blazers stunned the Oklahoma City Thunder, 115-111, in overtime on Tuesday.Just one week after being fired from his post as head coach of the Carolina Hurricanes, Kirk Muller is back behind the bench with the St. Louis Blues. The team announced Tuesday that Muller is joining the Blues to work as an assistant coach with Ken Hitchcock. TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger adds that Muller has agreed to a two-year contract. Muller was 80-80-27 in three seasons with the Hurricanes. Carolina finished 13th in the 16-team East this seasoon.dddddddddddd Muller, 48, made six All-Star teams during a 19-year career with six clubs, most notably New Jersey and Montreal and won the Stanley Cup with the Canadiens in 1993. Muller also worked as an assistant coach with the Habs from 2007 to 2011. He had never been a head coach in the NHL and was in his first season coaching the Milwaukee Admirals of the AHL when he was hired during the 2011-12 season to replace the fired Paul Maurice. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '