Chuck Auckerman

Alerts, help needed, and anything else you want to share.

Moderator: AntonLargiader

a

Re: Chuck Auckerman

Post by a » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:55 pm

I just realized I'll be away in Haiti on that Sunday. I wish I could attend so that I could tip my helmet in Chuck's honor. Super nice guy. What a loss....
R80G/S

eap

Re: Chuck Auckerman

Post by eap » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:17 pm

eap wrote:Update - I just received this note from Chuck's wife, Suzanne. She asked that this be shared with the Chuck's motorcycling community and invites any of us to speak.

Suzanne, Eliza, and Colin would appreciate your presence at a service honoring the life of Chuck Auckerman. We will meet at 2:00 pm on Sunday, September 20 to share memories and take comfort in the company of friends. Join us at Spring Meadows, 820 Natural Chimneys Rd., Mt. Solon, Virginia.
Please RSVP to eliza DOT auckerman AT gmail DOTcom (include if you require directions). Please let us know if you would like to speak at the service.
UPDATE: Here's the directions to Chucks memorial:

Here's a link to Spring Meadows location on a map. If you are coming from Bridgewater, you take Rt 42 south, Main Street, out of Bridgewater across the bridge. Continue through the country; where it curves very sharply to the left, bear more straight onto Rt 747 (Mossy Creek Rd), the same way the sign for Natural Chimneys points. Stay on Mossy Creek Rd into Mt Solon, at the four-way stop sign turn left onto Natural Chimneys Rd (opposite direction of signage to Natural Chimneys). The barn will be on the right side of the road.

The family would still like for people to RSVP to simply know how many chairs to set up.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 13797&z=16
EAP