The Rider's Workshop

Alerts, help needed, and anything else you want to share.

Moderator: AntonLargiader

Chuck

The Rider's Workshop

Post by Chuck » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:43 am

Not sure who Jim talked to (I wasn't at the West Bend rally), but here's his pitch from BRB e-mail:

Hi Chuck,

Jim Ford here of The Rider's Workshop. We met, and had a nice chat at the West Bend rally. It's coming into the "Slow Season" and time for shameless self-promotion for my Workshop.

The Rider's Workshop is first rate, dynamic rider training. The Workshop is not conducted in parking lot nor racetrack environments. Instead The Rider's Workshop is conducted over hundreds miles of real roads. Using radio communication, my "classroom" are the Invisible Roads of the Appalachians.

Over two days, I organize and run these Tours over some of the best Appalachian Invisible Roads and conduct a Workshop that gives riders the expert skills to ride them.

It's never about riding fast (and we don't.) It's about slowing down and learning an "art."

The Art of Riding Smooth.

Take a look at our website. Review each link. The Rider's Workshop will be showcased in the February issue of Motorcycle Consumer News.

I would very much appreciate the opportunity to travel to your club and give my seminar to interested members.

Respectfully,

Jim Ford
www.ridersworkshop.com
866-767-6900

carl wise

Rider's Workshoop

Post by carl wise » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:49 pm

Hi Chuck,
I took Jim's workshop and thoroughly enjoyed it.
I'd be happy to discuss it further with those interested.
Happy New Year,
Carl