Radio MC Talk Show

Alerts, help needed, and anything else you want to share.

Moderator: AntonLargiader

Chuck

Radio MC Talk Show

Post by Chuck » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:43 pm

Seems tom was unaware of "Tooth and Link--The Sprocket Brothers" on WVLS in Monterey. He knows now.

From BRB E-mail:
hello. i would like to take a minute to tell you about my motorcycle radio program.
"Side Stand Up" with tom lowdermilk and friends. the worlds only motorcycle radio road show.
i am tom lowdermilk along with my old friend jerry watts we have a program every Saturday morning 7am eastern on sports radio 1080am whoo orlando's espn radio also heard via the inter net by logging onto espnflorida.com. that relates every aspect of motorcycling touring, camping, tires, equipment etc, and great stories told by riders themselves.
we are looking for listeners and contributors. i am inviting you and your members to tune in, if they have a favorite story you/they love telling let us know. if you have a friend that tells a great story let us know as well. we all have heard the great motorcycle stories we collectively must not let them stop being told. today is the day that we all are to become stewards of these stories by passing them along to future generations of riders.
also we are looking for folks who have a product they want to tell about or are looking for information about. several new products are coming out every year, let's check them out and learn about them together.

web site is sidestandup.com please take a minute to share this note with your membership this is the only program like it that we know of and want it to become a staple. we want you and your membership to learn about us and become contributors.

live to ride another day

best regards tom lowdermilk
Chuck Auckerman
Bridgewater, Virginia
1977 R100S, 2001 R1150GS

Chuck

Post by Chuck » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:11 am

Response from tom:

thanx for your help chuck. i think you might find us a bit different. we have national interviews, this week the ceo of mad maps jenny leffert, next week chris the owner of advriders.com and smugmug.com, also in the near future dave swider the president of bmwmoa has committed to be on. last Saturday i did a live broadcast from deals gap. we also have a guy who left alaska 6 weeks ago this Saturday riding the four corners who calls every week. i will be traveling every 6th week for 2 weeks doing live remotes from the most desirable motorcycle destinations throughout north america. live to ride another day best regards

ps if any of your members have a great motorcycle story tell them to let me know we would love to have them on.
Chuck Auckerman
Bridgewater, Virginia
1977 R100S, 2001 R1150GS