With Jarman's closed, there is a real hole in the availability of support for other motorcycles. I really wish someone would open a scooter repair shop so I had a good reference for all of the people who call me. I'll try to post whatever I can find here.
- Tim Morris does some work out of his house near Stony Point.
- Bee Johnson works out of his house in Afton, mostly on Ducatis and sportbikes. 540-456-8818
- Minter's Auto Repair might do some basic repairs and maintenance, but they are not in any way a motorcycle shop.
To recap what ISN'T available:
- Jarman's is closed
- Dirk and Moto Virginia stopped doing this work a few years ago out at the Airport location.
- The Rent-a-Center on Preston, although they sell scooters, does not offer repairs.
Area sources for parts and services
1 post • Page 1 of 1