2005 Boone Rally

If you know of an event that might be of interest to the local BMW riders, post it here.

Moderator: AntonLargiader

Chuck

2005 Boone Rally

Post by Chuck » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:31 pm

This info was received at the Blue Ridge Beemers e-mail address. Sorry, but the flyer mentioned is not attached here.

Greetings,

My name is Keith Nunnery, President for the Carolina BMW Motorcycle Owners Association #220. Attached is a copy of the flyer (PDF) for our 2005 Boone Rally. This is an invitation for you and your club members to come join us! If you get duplicate notices of this event, my apologies upfront. MOA club contact information and web site information listed on the MOA site is not so good.

Mid-August is a great time of year to spend in the North Carolina Mountains. We are certainly looking forward to escaping the dog days of summer. Please pass on the rally information to your members and keep us posted of your club's upcoming events.

Our Internet domain name has changed to www.carolinasbmwmoa.org. Please let your club members know if they have a link to the old site. Thanks in advance. I also created a Yahoo Group for our club. You are welcome to join it to see what we are up to and when. Look for the Discussion Group link on our home page. That's it for now. Hope to see you there.

Best regards,
Keith
Chuck Auckerman
Bridgewater, Virginia
1977 R100S, 2001 R1150GS