1St Sunday Ride Sept 7th

If you know of an event that might be of interest to the local BMW riders, post it here.

Moderator: AntonLargiader

BUTCH

1St Sunday Ride Sept 7th

Post by BUTCH » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:54 pm

First Sun ride meet at Mrs Rowe's at 8:30 am and we will ride west to WVA . Butch

MTSweger

Re: 1St Sunday Ride Sept 7th

Post by MTSweger » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:02 pm

Well, I might actually be able to make this one. Been too damn long!

As an aside, does anybody know if there's a way to set up email subscriptions for this forum? Forgetful me rarely remembers to check the web site for details on the First Sunday ride these days. :oops:

Oh, one more thing: Anyone up for a multi-day ride later this month. I'm heading out for parts unknown on Saturday, the 20th, and coming home the following Wednesday. Thinking about riding the Smokies (Cherahola Skyway, etc.), but really just chasing good Autumn weather and twisty roads with no particular destination or schedule in mind. If anybody is interested, just post a reply here or we can talk about it on Sunday. I was going to leave the tent at home and just stay in cheap hotels along the way, but I'd also be ready and willing to camp if that's your preference.

Ride safe,

-MTS
Mike Sweger
2004 K1200GT | 2015 KTM 1290SA

turbobob

Re: 1St Sunday Ride Sept 7th

Post by turbobob » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:52 am

Sounds good. I'll be there. Bob
"I have learned to use the word 'impossible' with the greatest caution." -Wernher von Braun