Frontline Eurosports Grand Opening June 22-23

If you know of an event that might be of interest to the local BMW riders, post it here.

Moderator: AntonLargiader

turbobob

Frontline Eurosports Grand Opening June 22-23

Post by turbobob » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:53 pm

Saw this:

Frontline Eurosports Grand Opening
BMW DEMO TRUCK JUNE 22, 23

http://www.frontlineeurosports.com/

I'm going to go Sat. 23rd - see you there. Or If you all want to meet up & ride together? post a meeting spot. Bob
"I have learned to use the word 'impossible' with the greatest caution." -Wernher von Braun

Duner Tor

Re: Frontline Eurosports Grand Opening June 22-23

Post by Duner Tor » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:33 pm

I see that Frontline BMW is an expansion of Frontline Honda in Christiansburg. I recently found the exact Vespa I was looking for still in the crate at Frontline Honda. I was surprised because Christiansburg doesn't seem like Vespa country, and new 300 cc Vespas are hard to find anywhere. When I called them I wasn't optimistic. In any event, I hopped on the deal and was pleasantly surprised. Their OTD price was the best out of many quoted for the same "should be coming soon" scooter, the deal went down quickly and easily with no "surprises" which have soured many previous moto buying experiences. And I left with a state registration and hard tag on the scooter as part of the deal. I was impressed with their friendliness and competence. Good luck to them in Roanoke.
'96 R1100RSL (Europe bike), '76 R90S, '01 Monster S4, '04 FXDX

BMWGladysVA

Re: Frontline Eurosports Grand Opening June 22-23

Post by BMWGladysVA » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:18 pm

I had my 6k service at Frontline about 3 weeks ago and they were great! I passed by yesterday on my way to Paint Bank and the place was busy!