European Riders' Rally

If you know of an event that might be of interest to the local BMW riders, post it here.

Moderator: AntonLargiader

Chuck

European Riders' Rally

Post by Chuck » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:23 pm

In case you haven't found enough destinations for May:

I just wanted to let you know that the European Riders' Rally, held in Burkesville, KY and put on by the BMW Motorcycle Club of Nashville, TN is going to be held the 3rd weekend of May. The dates are May 18th through the 20th. I hope you will mark your calendars and try to be there.

We have burgers and dogs for lunch on Saturday, Steak Dinner Saturday night, camping in the city park, door prizes, gifts, Sport, Road and GS rides as well as self guided rides. All this is included in your Rally fee of $25.00 pre-register or $30.00 at the gate. I promise you will have a good time. Oh, and there will be entertainment on Saturday night as well.

This part of the country has some of the best riding roads in the country, so I don't think you will be disappointed. If you know someone who has attended one of our Rally's, just ask them.

You can go to our website and download a registration form if you want to pre-register. BMWMCON.org

Hope to see all of you there.

If you have any questions, please email me at pw630@aol.com.

Thanks,
Polly Wright
Pres./Den Mother
BMWMCON
Chuck Auckerman
Bridgewater, Virginia
1977 R100S, 2001 R1150GS